Monday, March 22, 2021

Troubled Mind-thinking thoughts


I wish I had some noble intention, some grand deed I wished to see accomplished through my plannings and mechanization, instead I have desire, pure and unadulterated, naked raw and damn exquisite. It is roaring through my blood with my blood, the idea makes me deadly sin lust for the reality. The sheer force of need is almost too much for me to bear.

Like parched earth, hides a multitude of potential so too does my seemingly innocent skin hide the secret of my myriad fantasies. Spontaneous combustion, completion and exhaustion inside the sacred chambers of my mind, finally I set match to the pyre I have raised. Standing inside the reality of rejection my stubborn senses remember the sensation of your fingers on my skin, the taste of your mouth on mine. It is a million tiny things I can not begin to name. So much sensation, too many emotions and oh , the things I imagined doing. I wonder if you have ever been desired like this before.

By someone like me, lavishing hours of fantasy to the final unwrapping and  consumption. Like loving you so softly, you may wonder at the sweet insinuation of my skin on yours, in delicate traceries and slow sure strokes, singing hymns to your beauties, till your skin warmed to my worship. Making a soft dissolution of your boundaries,until you expire in breathy whispers of your fidelity. Sinking sweet words inside your skin, until any who tasted you after me, would leave with a sugar high. imagine swallowing the sounds of your pleasure, sweat slicked skin, sliding home to the heart of me. Darling I will leave you spent inside the universe of our creation.

Though other times, I want it harder. I just want to be your thing, taken. Like you have no equal anywhere, like no one but you can touch this. slide the knife's edge of pain and pleasure, make me writhe and rise to your fingers. School me, how you like. Leave your fingerprints on me and aches in me. Place those long strong strong fingers over my mouth, drown the screams you draw. till all I hear is the sound of my own ragged breathing and tell me thick with desire how you want to f*&%k me harder. Primal and instinctive, leave nothing left. Take all of myself in multiples, in screams in spine bowing pleasure. Leaving torn clothes and exposed tenderness, make me surrender, leave me mindless in you, keep this big brain silent. Make me nerve ends and sensation. Make me first woman, take it like no one has before you, let me remember you in aches and slow motions on the the morning after.


Set me free, name me custodian of that magnificent body. Let me explore you, no compass needed, Let me learn from senses; the smooth taste of you, let me roll it like whiskey all smoke and caramel, till that taste makes my mind shudder in memory of the pleasure associated with you. Let me break all those taboos, till there is nothing left. First time, life  memory. Sugar i will redefine your idea of what pleasure can be, put you till the edge of your sanity. I am this ready, this fulsome, in my power. Baby I will make it so none can come after me, kiss consume each second of your precious attention. Perhaps it is best i do not indulge my pleasures, i am always a recovering addict to your particular brand of slow poison. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment